We are really sorry to report that due to Covid -19 Restrictions in effect at our kit manufactures there are currently delays on some orders. We will get them to you as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience. If you urgently need a playing kit please speak to your manager as there are a few spares with in the club.
Welcome To Our Club Shop.
1. All tops come embroidered with the club badge.
2. All orders are aimed to be delivered to you as soon as possible but please allow four weeks.
3. Orders will come direct to you from our kit supplier. ( Except for Kit orders made in period 9th July to 31st August. These may come via the club due to the busy nature of the supplier. They may also take longer than 4 weeks and may not be in for the start of the season).
4. If you require INITIALS printed on the item. Please enter them in the box provided before adding item to cart.
5. Refunds or replacements on personalised items will only be made if the item is faulty. All other returns must be made with in 14 days.
6. If you wish to change or cancel your order please email the club secretary within 24 hours.
7. We only ship to UK Mainland addresses. All deliveries will require a signature on delivery.
8. Any further questions please email the club secretary.
9. MORE ITEMS coming soon…….
10. PLAYING KIT - Please check your Squad Number with your Team Manager before entering on your order. An incorrect number may block your order. Players may not be allowed to use their kit for matches if you enter the wrong number.. You can leave the squad number box blank and a random number will be assigend to you.
11. PLEASE SELECT the right age group/section when ordering. As different ages have different sponsors. Again they may not be allowed to play in the wrong kit.
12. PLAYING KIT is subsidised therefore it is for registered players only. Any order made for playing kit for players not registered to the club may be cancelled.