04/01/2021 - The Government is now asking the country to stay at home again therefore based on this and with immediate effect, all club training sessions are suspended and all matches are postponed until further notice.
03/12/2020- We have now updated our club rules in line with the FA guidance. Players/Parents/Coaches have to read, complete and submit our new COVID-19 consent form. Before they can be included in sessions using the New Rules.
Always Remember your Checks......
A) Before attending a session Parents/Players/Coaches/Officials need to carry out self-checks this is very important to prevent transmission of the virus. If any of the below apply please do not attend the session and follow government self-isolation guidance. :
1. Had a high temperature (above 37.8oC);
2. Has developed a new continuous cough;
3. Has shortness of breath or a sore throat;
4. Loss of or change in normal sense of taste or smell;
5. Is feeling unwell.
6. Been in close contact with/living with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the previous two weeks.
B) Remember players need their own drink and hand sanitiser with them.
Please Find Below A Summary of the New Club Rules...