1. All tops come embroidered with the club badge.
2. We aim to be process all orders as soon as possible but please allow four weeks.
3. Orders will come to club house you will be notified when it is ready to collect. Orders made in period 1st June to 30th September may take longer than 4 weeks and may not be in for the start of the season.
4. If you require INITIALS printed on the item. Please enter them in the box provided at check out.
5. Refunds or replacements on personalised items will only be made if the item is faulty. All other returns must be made with in 14 days.
6. If you wish to change or cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
7. Any further questions please email email@example.com.
8. PLAYING KIT - Please check your Squad Number with your Team Manager before entering on your order (except under 7s who can leave the squad number blank and they will have a number allocated on their first order). An incorrect number may block your order. Players will not be allowed to use their kit for matches if you enter a number already in use.
9. PLEASE SELECT the right age group/section when ordering. As different ages may have different sponsors. Again they may not be allowed to play in the wrong kit.
10. PLAYING KIT is subsidised therefore it is for registered players only. Any order made for playing kit for players not registered to the club may be cancelled.
11. Orders for Coaches Only Kit made by anyone other than registered coaches will not be processed. If you not have a Coaches ID you are not a registered coach.
12. Please note designs maybe subject to change and the pictures on the website may not fully reflect this.